Protect your property by replacing old timber roofline with maintenance free UPVC.
Rotting timber roofline can really let down the exterior look of you property. It can also cause structural damage leading to woodworm and could encourage vermin.
Whilst many installers are happy to fit capping boards over existing rotting timber fascias, CSM will not paper over the cracks! It is our policy to NEVER cover over existing timber fascias. Instead we will remove old timber entirely and provide an attractive and cost-effective replacement UPVC roofline, which adds value to your property and is a permanent cure for rotting timber.
- We DO NOT use 9mm fascia to cover timber
- We DO NOT use hollow soffit to cover timber
- We DO NOT use cheap, nasty disc vents
- We DO NOT use a D.P.C or felt as a cheap alternative to protection
Eliminate future roofline maintenance and improve the look of your home.
At CSM, we will only fit as follows:
- Full replacement solid fascia boards in a choice of colours
- Full replacement solid soffit boards in a choice of colours
- Full over-fascia ventilation system
- Full eaves-protection system
- Replacement guttering downpipes in a choice of styles
- Easi-dec scaffolding systems
The top quality UPVC products we install will never warp crack, peel or flake. It will never need a coat of paint or preservative either, as it comes with its own waterproof skin that will only ever need an occasional wipe to keep it looking at its best.
Our durable roofline products are available in different colours, offering you the ability to personalise the appearance of your home and match roofline with existing doors and windows. Contact us today for a free Roofline Replacement quotation.